This is where we get Guest Anglers who are friends of the Blog from anywhere around the Country to do a blog! This way we can see how other places around the UK are Fishing and learn from different and new Anglers.
- The migration back to hunting CyprinidsIt’s had been almost 4 months since I stepped foot on my syndicate, those that have read any of my previous blogs will understand the bass took over my summer with a final tally of over 500 ranging from fish smaller than the 130mm lures to just over 4lb.The river hadn’t had me as hooked […]
- A Week In LRFHello Essex Anglers and thank you for inviting me to write for your site. My name is Ben Bassett and I’m based in Plymouth, Devon, fishing ultralight with lures for a myriad of sea species. I’m hoping my fishing may help inspire yours, whether that’s based locally in Essex or across the UK. Recently I […]
- The humble bass addictionAs I stated in my first blog I’m relatively new to lure fishing and lure fishing for Bass was something that i had never even thought of.It all started around this time last year after meeting a rather good local lure angler. In the lure world he is pretty well known and has even fished […]
- Lake District tarn fishingNow then, my names George Lamb and I run Bong’s fishing – an instagram community/youtube channel. When it comes to fishing everyone has their preferences regarding species and methods, and unlike most when I fish it’s not size I’m after. In my opinion the epitome of fishing, and what it means to me, is fishing […]
- Budget Angler – Friday Night Out4pm on a Friday used to mean ‘Put the laptop in the pannier, and leave the office and head to the pub.’ Now since covid closed the office, 4pm on a Friday means leave it on the dining room table, jump on my bike and do some fishing. Which is exactly what I did on […]